Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Machinima E3 Live

If you do not know Machinima is  doing a E3 live stream. I have been watching since it start about one Hour ago. Let me say this it is the best show  I think that is covering E3. I like it even more then G4TV show of E3. Yes the quality is not as good as G4Tv or Igns but the personalty of the ppl on the show is just so much better. They do not seem to be trying to be funny it just comes to them. Unlike the other show that just look like they are trying to header.


Plus Streak is hosting the show who could ask for any more. Will if Hundar was co-Hosting it would be god. But sadly hes is not. Machinima also really nows what they are taking about.

The only thing that I wish  is the Audio was a little bit better. that all I got to say.

Go check out there live show now http://apps.facebook.com/machinimalive/?ref=bookmarks&count=0