Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

E3 2011

So as many of you know or do not know E3 2011  is going to start on  June 7 to 9  which is only a day away. Can not wait to see what every one has in store  for us this year. Unfortualy I could not go this year but I will be watching machinima live stream of the whole thing. Also I will still be posting on everything that I find out  from E3. So bookmark us  to read about  what is going on at E3 and also  to see what we think about it all.

This year E3 looks like it is going to be packed full of sick shit. I can not wait to see what the big 3 are going to have for us. I have a feeling that there might be some talk about there next consoles. Well at lest for sure we know that Nintendo is going to have alot to say about theres. Then there all the gaming making company that well be tell us and showing us there next big games and there are some big ones on the way. Like mass effect 3 and the next Soul Calibur V and much much more .

E3 web site