Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

E3: Modern Warfare 3

Modern Warfare 3 looks sick. Infinity ward just finished  showing off MW3.Let me say this it is going up to my top of my must buy list for this year. The game looks so good from what I have seen of it so far.Infinity ward by the looks of it  have left all the core shit alone. Why mess with something that is working. They have said that they add some Co-op gameplay. Now I bet that you all just start to think yes they are going have a Co-op campaign. But no they are not going to have one.

The  are using Spec Ops and some new Co-op game modes.They stated that they have add  a Co-op game mode that you will be fighting endless  wave of bad guys.Yes they stole it from Halos fire fight lol.From what I get  your going to be able to unlock kill streaks the further you get in the game mode and use then to help you out.I can not wait to see all there co-op game modes that  are in store for us.

Infinity ward has all showed a little piece of the single player campaign All war has broke out. The USA has been attacked and now you must defend the USA. They showed us a New York  level of the game and lets just say it was mind blowing.They actually spent  time and took pictures of New York  so that it will actually look like New York.city.

Here a Video of some of the Gameplay:
Also we be able to put a Red Dot and a ACOG Scope on the same gun at the same time and let you switch between them with a push of a button  I do not now if you will be able to do that online in the game. But I can not see why you not be able to.They did not say to much about what the  online is going to be like, but they did say that  have made it easier and give us alot more way to play the game the way we want to. I not wait to here more about MW 3 as it get closer to the game release  date.

I hope they do not but the nuke back in the game it was the worst  thing they ever add to the game and lets hope they lave it out.Anyway here the Trailer that is out now.