Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

FEAR 3 is now out

FEAR 3 come out  yesterday and here's  what I think of it. It is a must buy. Yes the game is a little on the short side, but it is really fun to play and play again and again. I beat playing co-op in about 4 to 6 hr some where in there. I have played it alot after beating which is nice lately I have found that alot of games do not have any repayable to them. Have not played online yet but I will be soon. I have heard that the online is really well done and is enjoyable.Oh ya before I end this post all I have to say is that the ending to the game is one that you will never see coming:)

This was just a quick post to say what I think of FEAR so far. A full review along with some quick tips and guides will be coming soon so keep checking back. Also a review of some of the latest movies  are coming too.