Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

the Glades Season 2 start tonight

So it is less then  one hour till the Second season  of The Glades has it season premiere. Can not wait till it dose. AE has done good with this show.It is one  AE tops show. It has the feeling of the show Dexter which I really liked. It is a wired show but is really good. It is another cop show. But I guess you all know this since this is on your second  season. Anyway I can not wait till  I get to see what they have in store for us this season.AE is saying that it is going to be way better then the  first season but only time will till. Well by time I guess about one hour.I hope they follow the same  line of story and feeling of the show from the first season because they got  it just right. It was the perfect mix of action , drama and comedy. They use  kinda of dry humor, but it worked out well.

Anyway  here is the tailer for the Second Season I hope you like it.Also I will be posting about the premiere as soon as I can.