Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Game of Thrones Season Finale

The first season of the big hit show HBO's Game of Thornes is coming to a end. Their is only one more Episode left for this season and it looks like it is going  to be mind blowing of one too. I have watch the trailer for it over ten times and every time  I do  I get the same feeling. And it is the feeling of fuck I can not wait to see this. I wish it was out know fuck.

Yup it looks that good. Well let talk about last week episode quickly it was really good, but I do not Know it felt like it could have been better. They could showed some of the battles that happened in it. I think that really was the only thing that I felt they could have done better. Yes Ned Stark dose get killed in this episode. So what happened their was Ned tired to save his own life, but not for him self more for his family. And to save his life he was told he had to say that he was wrong ect.. and then take the black and he could live with the night watch and have all  shit removed he no longer be a lord. But the so called King Joffrey goes against  it and has him killed after he said that he plot against him ect.. Which leads to the shit that going down next week. Well this weekend Episode.

I give last week Episode a 8 out of 10. Here is the trailer for this episode watch and see if you feel the same way I do and if you do not head to the docs to get yourself checked out.