Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

E 3 so far

What do I think of E3 so far?, Well I think that it is one of the best E 3 I have ever seen. There is so much that the Big 3 have shown us already and we are only on day one. Plus you have all the game making  Companies  that are just letting their big guns show and we are getting to see some of the coolest games that our eyes have ever seen to this day.

The Game that is sticking out in my mind is a little game called Dead Island Dead Island  Is a zombie  game. To me it looks like a mix of Dead rising , Left for Dead and  Resident evil.Ever time I look this game up it just makes me want it right now. I'm not going to be saying to much more about  this game I will have posted about it up later but here is a trailer for it.

Now who won out of the big 3 on day one . Well  no one really wins each has there own fans but the Nintendo showed us the most. They show us there next console and it is mind blowing the shit that we will be able to do with it.But it is more of a family/ little kid console  and well ya the fan boys.If you want to know more About the Wii U check out my earlier post.

Well to sum every thing up E3 kicked off with a big bang.I can not wait tell  tomorrow to see what they have in-store for us.Maybe some more kick ass games or  well who knows.