Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Halo 4 ?

That is right we have all just found that  Microsoft is making another Halo !!. And yes they are  bring Master Chief back yes. I really do not know if I should be happy about this or not because when they  first start making the Halo game they stated that there was only going to be 3 games. But then they changed there mind and start to   milk the Halo games and  to tell you the truth Reach and ODST was shit.

I did not like them at all . ODST was  the biggest cash grab I ever seen.  Then Reach was better  but still not up to the level that I would like to see.. Lets just hope they bring the game back down to it roots  for the next Halo 4 .And take there time  and work out all the shit before they release it.They need to get away from all this power ups and shit. I mean there where some good power ups that they add but there is just away to many of them. The game is just to easy there no skill in it anymore.


Anyway back to Halo 4 Microsoft  did not really say to much about  the game and what is going to be like they  just told us it is going to be coming out and showed a cool trailer.So here it is.