Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Xbox 720 ?

Their are lot of people out there today saying that the next Xbox will be called the Xbox 720 and it will be coming out in the next two or three years. But to me this sounds fishy. For all I know the next Xbox could be called the 720 that's not the part I think is wrong. I doubt  that we will see a new Xbox  2-3 years. I think that Microsoft new console will be coming out now where sooner then 3 years, but more likely to be around 4 to 5 years. The reason why I think is  because first if it was going to come out in the next year or two Microsoft would releasing more details about the console, so that we would want it more. Since they are not saying anything at all the console is now where near being ready to come out yet.Plus on top of all that the Knect just came out.Which means Microsoft for the last 2 years or so have been focused on the Kinect not a new console. Theres now way Microsoft would release any new console and till the 360 and Kinect are almost dead and making them no money. Which they are know where close to yet that why I think that the next console is not going to be out for 3 to 4 years. I  know new console usually come out every 5 years or so but the Kinect is almost like a new console. I would love to hrea your thoughts send me a email to idk92@live.ca