Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim


All I can say is about time. I have been waiting for the next Elder Scrolls game for so long now. And on top of that the trailer for Skyrim looks so  good. They make me went to play it right now. If you have not seen the Trailer here it is give it a watch:




The Story behind Skyrim is that you are the only one left that well be able to kill the evil dragon that has returned . So that is the basic that I get from watching the trailer.Sykrim promises  to give us  even more options to make then Oblivion did. Which is just crazy because if that is the fact then there will be so much to do and so much to play with. 

This game just is going to be so overwhelming at first. You mind just start thinking about who fun this game is going to be .And if you are going to play a mage or battle mage, archer or any other class you could think of.

I have not only seen good thing about this game I have also been told some pretty mind rattling things to. Like they are talking about removing mounts from the game. Which if they do would piss me right off because we all know that the game is going to be huge ass game and if he hafted to walk or run every where it is going to take for every. Which would be sad because alot of us do not play the game just to spend  hours running around. When if we had mounts it  only take  min's to get place. They sad that they are think about because  they think mounts take away from the game. Bullshit they add to the game.


What gather  from the trailer and what I have read and seen is that this game is set in  a Barbarian environment.Which looks to be well finished.The Barbarian look to the game is kinda new. I can not think of one big game that has used that fell and look before. I just hope if this is the case and they are going for the Barbarian look and fell that get it right.

Skyrim also better come out with no big glitches just due to the fact they have been working on it for a long time now not has long has D3 but still I think that it should be able to run fast and smooth right out the gate . I would  not be to Happy if it did not after waiting this long for .

Well that all I got to say for now. Skyrim will be out on 11.11.11