Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sorry for not posting over the last two days

So I have not post over the last two days or so. It been a hard week. I have had alot to do this week. But there will be a ton of content coming this weekend.I have played alot of different games this week and have watch alot a lot of different  movies too. So get ready for some sick reviews on movies and games. Also there will be around two new videos on are YouTube channel. So if you have not check it out yet plz click this link http://www.youtube.com/user/IDKGames11?feature=mhee  and do so.  Also I'm starting to shop for a laptop for school next year and I will bloging about all the laptops I look at . Also we be tacking email  from you reads and viewers on what laptops you think would be good for  my school ect....So all in check back  this weekend and there will be a lot new post.