Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I sold Brink

So I said that I was going to give brink a chance. In a way I did I bought  and played for about week. The game got old really quick. The down just start to out way the ups. I do not want to mack hate for the game it is ok but for the cost just no. $60 is  way to much for the game it should of cost 30 to 40 not 60. And all the different downs  with the graphics. They are just not that good. At first look they look good but after playing for a bit they start to get worst and worst. The idea been the game where there but just did not come up. Then the lag for the online was so bad it made want to snap the game at times .I hop they try again, but this time take more time to work the game out and not just try for the quick buck because it  is come back on them hard.Alot of big game company are just trying  to make that quick buck On top of that it dose not even look like they are try to fix the online  with patches or anything, come on Brink was supposed to be a COD killer.


There are less and less good quality game coming out any more.Which just sucks for us gamers. Anyway I  trade Brink and got 45 bucks for it at EB Games and then got  Rockstars new hit LA NOIRE.So yes LA is good and I will have some post on it for this weekend.