Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hangover 2: What Do you think.


Hangover 2 is coming out this mouth and at first I was really unsure of what to think of it. Just because I could not see how they could make a hangover 2. The first thing I though of  was that they where just milking   the movie. Which in a way they are because I highly doubt that  they planed on a second movie and till  the first one made them so much money.

Anyway my opine has changed since seeing the trailer. Now I think this movie is going to give the first movie a run for it money.I just can not wait  to see it. If you have not seen the trailer  check it out is  great and the movie looks to be packed full of funny shit. But it seem like it is showing to much. After think about it for a bit,there is still alot to see.  So check the trailer if you have not. Well thats it for now.