Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The increase of noob tubers in Black Ops

Is it just me or have you also  noticed the great increase in the number of gamers using the noob tube in Call of Duty Black Ops. Over the last 2 or 3 weeks I have noticed a great raise in the number of gamers using noob tubes.This bugs me alot  because it is starting to ruin the game for me. I do not know about you but it piss me right off when gamers sit in conners and pull out the noob and just start to fire it off and kill you. No I not raging because I suck at the game or anything. I  do say so myself I'm pretty good at the game. I go 10 or 20 positive each game.I think that in the next COD game the makers should just forget about the noob tube all together. If the noob tube was taken out of the game I think that everyone who plays would be so much happier with the game.I know I would be. But on the other hand all those kids who can only get kills by noob tubing would be pissed off. But owell that is such a small numbers of players.Their is reason why they our called noob tubes after all. Well that my rage posted for the day.