Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Winnipeg Jets home opener

The  Winnipeg Jets are playing in their home opener right now as I'm writing this post. And it is not looking so good for them.There house is packed which is nice too see for their first game.I think that the team is a much better place to became a winning team then there where when they where the Atlanta Thrashers. But they still have some work ahead of them. I think it is going to be a year or two before we see the team that we all want them to be. I could be wrong about this. But they do need some rebuilding by the looks of right now.

I'm not saying this team is going to come in lasted but I do not think they are going to the playoff this year. On the other hand we have seen a lot of teams in the past start of like shit and then make it all the way.

One of the  big faults in there team is they do not have a big goal scorer. They have players that can put the puck in the net. But they do not have any players that can keep putting that puck in most nights.From looking at their stats I can see most of there players have not had a good season over the last 2 years or so.Which could mean they our due for one. Lets hope that is the case. They also have a lot players that have been playing in the AHL. Which again is not that good of sign. Cause looking them over they have been sent down to the AHL because they have been able to do anything  in the NHL.


I do like who they  chose to be there captain. Andrew Ladd. He is the right one for the job.He  did  have a good season last year but the season before that where not so good for him. But he is the kinda guy that makes a good face for team to keep the fans coming back.

Well that all I got to say about the Winnipeg Jets.