Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Netflix Movie/TV Club Week 1

For the Movie and Tv show for our first meeting/week  of Netflix Movie/Tv Club week 1 (name is open to change) are going to be :

Movie:

This week I have picked True Grit. Do not worry I will try to pick as many different types of movie as can. So if your not into western shooters do not worry every week will bring something new to the club. I thought that a new western movie would be a get pick because it seem like they are dying move genre of movie.I have not had the chance to watch  True Grit yet.But I have heard mixed reviews of the movie. So I thought why not give it a look.



Tv show:

For the Tv show for our club this week I have picked Jericho. To tell you the truth I have never heard of this show before I saw it come up on netflix when I was looking around.And after reading about it on netfilix it seems really inserting.It is about a A men named Jake who goes back  the place he grow up and end being the leader of the town after a nucler explosion goes off cutting them off from the  rest if the world.


Remember to send your email to me at canadianrangers@hotmail.com. Plz make the subject of your email something like week one movie club or something like that. I want to thank every one  for sending their emails even before you send them. :) I can not wait to hare what you have to say about the movie or tv show.