Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Life is over the week of the 7 of November

AS you all should now or maybe you are like me and did realize that MW3 comes out in the same Skyrim. Which just mean we all need to find out how to clone our self. That way we can play both of these sick games at the same time.

I going to get both game when they came out but I have no clue what on to play over the other it going to be hard choice. Good thing I get every Thursday and maybe Tuesday off too. I get those day off because I'm dropping two class which free up those days.And no I'm not giving up on college. But come fall I'm switching programs cause the one I'm in now is not right for me. So I'm dropping the class that I do not like.

Anyway back too what the post is about. I can wait for both these games to came out. I think that most likely will be playing MW3 at night with all my friends and skyrim during the day when no one else is on. But shit that week is start to the end of my life out side video games. It is going to by  play video games go to sleep  then go to school for the rest of the year.It is going to be messed up life.

Send me email telling me what you think about these two big games coming out in the same week.