Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Netflix Canada ten times more content.

If you are a Canadian like me and have netflix you will know what I'm talking about. Over the last two or three week the Canadian netflix amount of content has just shoot way up. Which has been a long time coming. The Canadian netflix has been lacking in  content for a long time now, compared to what the USA one has  had on it. But over the last two weeks or so  the content amount has went way up.

Lets take a look at some of the new Tv and Movie  they have been add lately.


Movies

Kick Ass :


Anger Management:


127 Hours:



True Grit:


Man of the House:



There are way to many to list, So I'm Going to try to start up A movie of club of sorts.More info about the club will be give at the end of the post.

Now for some of the top tv show that have been add:

The Unit:


My name is Earl:


1000 ways to die:


Stargate SG 1:



Survivors:



And so many more. That it would just take to long to list them all.


If you are a Canada now would be the time to go and subscribe to netflix. Every time I log on there is always something new to watch.

Like I was saying I'm going to start a movie/tv club of sorts.This is how it is going to work at the start of every week I'm going to pick a movie and tv show that is on netflix and post it right here.Then every one can go watch them and send me a email at canadianrangers@hotmail.com with a video or comment about the movie and/or tv show for the week. At the end of each and every week I will be posting and rating the movie and/or tv show of the week and along with my rating I would love to post your video or comment on the movie or tv show. Watch for the first post of the club coming up soon!!

Also feel free to send me a email telling me what you think the club should be called?

Looking forward to reading every ones emails and watching their videos too.