Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hockey

I know this post dose not fit in with the rest of this blog but as a Canadian hockey is a way of life. So if every thing goes right I'm Going to start posting a little bit each week about hockey news. Most of the news will be about the NHL, but I will be trying to give news about all level of hockey not just the top level. 
The point of these post are going to try to help this blog grow and try out something new.I really hope it works out but do not fear if dose not I will never stop posting about tech and movie and all that great stuff.

Keep in mind most of the post that are going to be up here about hockey are what I think and feel free to send me a email telling me what you think and most the time I will post  your email up here even if it is dead Against  what I said.

That all for now. Keep coming back to look for these posted.