Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

New Tv show The Ringer

The Ringer just had its premier and Im not sure what to think of this. It seemed like they packed to  much into the first episode. It was all over the place and  it over load my brain. Not saying I have big brain or anything, but Im not even sure what the point of this show is. It looks like it is plan for only one season or something from all the shit that through  at us tonight.


I think that from what we have  seen tonight, it looks like there is going to be some boring episode in the future.I do not want to say this show is going to be really shitty or anything. Cause  it  as only been one episode.But from this episode it dose not look good at all. The whole pilot was all over the place.I do not really have anything good to say about it so far. The acting did not even seem to up to the standers of  the rest of the show these days. To me it look like it was rushed or something.I just unsure of it so far.

Im going to watch it next week again. Mostly cause I want to find what the hell is going on in the Ringer.


So far this show is not close to being one of those shows that I will be watching ever week.
My rating is for the show is 3/10

Tell me what you are think or this show by emailing me at canadianrangers@hotmail.com