Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fall TV

Is every one ready for fall tv  cause I know that I'm ready.  This summer has been bad for tv their was maybe 3 good show all summer that I watch every week and sometime I did not even watch them. This summer was shit for tv there was nothing at all. 

But do not fear not this fall looks like it is going to back with a lot of Tv show to watch. There going to be something for everyone. Hawaii Five-O is going to be starting up mid Sept,CSI all starting back up , Harrys Law is going to be back. Simpson, South park, NCIS's, Law order's, Criminal  minds, The Vampire diaries, Two and Half Man,The Big Bang Theory, Primer Suspect,Bones, House and so much more.



There is so much TV for this fall. I can not wait for it all to came . But there is a big side effect to all this good and it is called school lol and work. It is going to be hard to pick what show to watch over the others. There is just so much. I will be doing some more post on some of the bigger show and what we should look forward  too.