Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Lion King 3D preview

Yes this is a just a 3D remake of the old  Loin King dose not look they have changed anything at all.Which is good thing cause if they changed anything at all they would have ruined a old great classic of a movie for a quick buck. Well they are after the easy and fast money just by making it 3D.  But in away they're letting the children of today  view and enjoy such a good movie that would be lost in time otherwise.

In way I see it as a good thing but in another way I can see the downside to it. But overall I do not care if the movie studio is after some fast easy money. Cause I remember how much I like that movie and I'm happy to let today kid enjoy it like I did.Plus in 3D It might be wroth going to see it myself.

Here a quick fact about me. I'm a really nice guy, but I remember when I watch The Lion King I want to be the bad guy not one the good. I'm not really sure why maybe it was cause he had a sick scar on is face over his eye and I wanted it one.

That is it the movie Lion King 3D will be coming released September 16/2011.

Here is a trailer for it: