Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Women in Black, Daniel Radcliffe ?

Well lets start off by saying this, Daniel can play more then just a guy with a wand. I went into this movie wondering if I good get be the fact that Daniel played Harry potter and there's is not question about I did. Daniel is one the few child hood actors that is going to make past just being a childhood actor.

The Women in Black is jump out of your seat horror. This movie is not for the light of heart. It will have you on edge right to the end. The Women in Black is about a man named Author that is a lawyer, that is about to lose everything, if he dose get this one house ready for sale. But if only if it was easy as finding some papers and settling everything. Author soon finds him self in a town that dose not want him there. When he chose not to listen to the towns people and leave, He finds him self in a dark and gloomy house and runs into the women in black. I do not want to say much more because I do not want to give the movie away. But lets just say it is a crazy movie.

There was not to much that I could find wrong with this movie, but there where some aspect that I would change like the fact they could done more work on making Daniel look older, This is bad on Daniel side it more the makeup artist that could have done better work at this.Also the ending was disappointing, they could have done something different.

All in all this movie as done a ton to show that Daniel has the ability and power to shade the skin of Harry Potter and do something different.


The Women in Black is good for a least one or two jumps, if not more. I going to give 7.8 out 10. The best horror movie I have seen in awhile.