Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Movie to see this mouth Feb (2012

There's is so movie that I want to see this mouth. I have already seen 3 movie 2 that where good and one that was a wasted.

If you have not seen the new underworld  then get off your ass and go see it already:


I also seen The Gery which is the one that is not worth the time and money to go see:


The Women in Black is another must see movie Daniel has been the shade has harry potter shell and became something much more:


Now on to the movie that I have not seen yet and the ones that have not came out yet.

Gone is at the top of my want to see list, I can not wait till it is released on the 24th:


Then the next big hockey movie Goon watch has a big hockey player, I can not wait to see.It also comes out on the 24th:

This means war looks to be action packed comedy, It comes out on the 14th:




  This is going  to be a top notch mouth for movies.And you can look forwarder to my review on all these hopeful great movies.