Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Movie of the week.

I have been going to see  one new movie a week for about mouth now. For now on I will be doing a post at the start of each week about the new movie or movies that I will be going to see each and every week.

This week movie is Goon. Which if you do not already now is a hockey movie about fighting and some other shit. As Canada I feel that I must see it on its opening weekend. Plus I love hockey and fully believe  that fighting is part of the game.

With that said Goon looks to be a good movie from what I have seen so far. I can not wait to see it this weekend. And it is hockey movie and can not think of one that I have not liked ever. Slap shot, Mighty Ducks, Face Off and there so many more and not one of them sucked. Here is the trailer for Goon: