Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Sherlock homes a game of shadows: review

Sherlock Holmes a game of shadows it is a must-see movie for any comedy/action lovers out there. This movie combines action and comedy so seamlessly that  is hard to notice the difference between the two.the special effects in this movie are out of this world they're just mind blowing. The only thing that proven fruit on this movie is, I think it would be fantastic if they did it in 3-D.but then again Sherlock Holmes a game of shadows was in 3-D. The movie could have been way different because most 3-D movies these days concentrate more on the 3-D aspect than the actual movie. As I said before, this is just a must-see. This is one of the only movies where the comedy isn't so stupid that it takes way from action this makes it a stupid comedy with a little bit of action. The jokes and comedic acts in this movie are sensible and tasteful but still very very funny.

Now onto the acting. I can honestly say that this is one the movies this year that I can not think of any after that I would replace different one.I found all the actors fit the rules and play them very naturally.Robert Downey Junior is becoming one of my most favorite actors recently. I actually enjoyed every one of his movies that I've seen.I mean, you have Ironman and then you got Sherlock Holmes. Both these movies are big-time movies are not small little movies which for an actor to be acting in both these movies almost simultaneously it is amazing.and then when you think about it, Robert Downey Junior is pulling off these two big movies but really if you compare Tony Stark to Sherlock Holmes. They are almost the same person just in different time. It you have side-by-side. You'll see what I'm talking about both narcissists are both really really smart.

Even though Robert Downey Junior is the main actor in this movie he's not the only one that deserves to be recognized. All the secondary actors and support actors play their roles to T. Jude Law who plays Dr. Watsonis just fantastic. Without him, this movie would not even be completed .If they replaced him with any other actor,I do not see how it could be such a fantastic movie. while I could go on for ages talking about all the different actors and how well they played the roles individually, unfortunately I just don't have the time.

one other thing: talk about before to marry for this movie is the special effects. Assist for this way and they were out of this world like the way they did the slow motion to show when Sherlock Holmes was technically seeing into the future was mind-boggling. And then you have the formal effects of the running through the forest and being shot at. That was just so intense and so on the safe heart filled. I do not know if Hartfield is a real term or statement,  but that is what I am going to go with because that is what I feel like.

Now let's talk about some of the things that I think could have been improved because there's always something you can do that. In my opinion I think it's added some more color to some of the scenes. It would be better in a way.another thing I found little uneasy about the movie was the way the story was laid out. It was very fast pace than it was slow pace. It was just all over the map the way the movie was laid out in that sense. Well, that is all I have to say about this movie was get onto the rating.

So now it's time for my final rating. I'm going to give this movie have 9/10. it is almost a 10 out of 10,but that rating will be saved for the movie that makes me, have a heart attack just from pure enjoyment of the movie!.

Look forward to the podcast review of Sherlock Holmes I game of shadows in the near future.

Here's the trailer for those of you who have not even seen the trailer yet: