Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Netflix movie of the week: Texas Rangers

I have just finished watching the movie Texas Rangers. It is one of those movies that you can pretty much tell the way movie going to go right from the start. But that doesnt even affect this movie.unlike other movies where its not worth the watch. After you/re able to tell the whole story. This one is just so action-packed that it is totally worth the watch.it is a very fast-paced movie but it actually suits this movie. Right from the start of this movie, guns start a blazing. The story behind this movie is the Texas Rangers are being started up again to bring down a gang of bandits. The bandits are highly skilled sharpshooters. For the Texas Rangers are mostly new, fresh recruits, that have never wielded a gun before in their lifes. There is really not much to say about this movie. It/s a Western. It/s what you expect nothing more nothing less.

Except for one actor in the movie, Ashton Kutcher. Now at first I thought he seemed out of place. But after the movie got about a quarter through, I started started to really enjoy his little bit of comic relief.I would not say he/s what made the movie so enjoyable. But she definitely added some difference from other movies.which in this day and age is what you really need to make a successful movie. Because you/re never going to get a story that summons him and be like, I felt like I/ve never seen this before. That is just a dream that is never going to happen. The movies always and I feel like it was not an original idea. And that is just because there/s been so many movies idea how to be used in some way or form and some other movie.

now it/s time for my rating women give this movie a 6.5 out of 10. It is definitely worth a watch. But I do not think it is one of the movies that I would want to add to my collection, if I had to pay full price for. I would definitely pick it up if it was on sale, or was really cheap. I do think this movie is an underestimated movie even by me. It would be a must buy for me if the movie was little bit longer. I also feel that they should make a sequel to the story because I cannot leave it at a spot where some of the cliffhanger but it/s one where you could easily make a sequel.

Well, here/s the trailer for: