Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Horrible bosses: update

I know this is going to  be a little late, but I am just trying to watch horrible bosses right now as I type this. So get ready for a full on review or rip apart of horrible bosses.I have heard good things about this movie but who knows. The trailer does look good. I watch 5 min. of it before falling asleep last night and it was not the movie that put me to sleep. I noticed, weird but I always try on a movie before I go to sleep. But I will tell you more about my crazy routine. Some other time. Anyway so horrible bosses about for probably 2 to 3 months. Do not quote me on that because I'm not really sure. Like I said, I have heard really good things are horrible bosses but I don't know what it could be like until actually watch it. So here's the trailer is you haven't seen it or have using the trailer yet particularly trailer decided. Watch it.or wait for my review because I will give you the ups and downs left and right and so much more.