Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Horrible Bosses: Review

Horrible Bosses is a comedy that is in between the stupid phase of comedy and sensible. Which you might think is a good thing, but its not. Do not get me wrong Horrible Bosses is in no way a bad movie.but it could have been a way better movie if they just decided to go full  into the stupid phase or stick in the sensible phase of comedy. Do not get me wrong I do love the stupid comedies I t is just that horrible bosses try to mix the two types of comedies and it just did not work in this case.another downside to move Horrible boss was the whole pace of the movie. It was just too quick. If we just took their time and drew the movie out over a longer period of time. The movie would have been great.they also showed really, really funny parts in the trailer. was just kind of ruins the movie.

Horrible Bosses was not an all bad movie. It did make me laugh several times. The overall plot behind the story was good, it was  just execution of the plot did not live up to what I expected. Another good point of the movie was the acting.I thought the choice of the main actors are right on. But some of the supporting actors just did not seem to fit into the movie. The production quality was okay, but in these times they could of  been better.I also feel that the whole story has been overplayed recently. Now by saying that I do not mean the idea. By the story. I mean the execution of the idea. If that makes any sense could I do not even know how to explain. Also, there is  not too many surprises in this movie, you can pretty much see the whole movie play out as soon as you catch on, too the gist of the movie.

Theres not really much more to say about this movie. It is one of those movies that is worth a watch. When you have the time but is not the movie you set aside the time to watch. So with that said, it is the movie that you buy when its on sale or cheap not at full price.

With all that said, it is time for the final rating: I am going to give horrible bosses 6.3 out of 10.