Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Online Gambling is it worth or not

In todays world with the thrill of gambling at the tips of your fingerings almost anywhere now, thanks to the ever evolving  internet. It hard not to spend some of that hard earned money on the chance that it just might become a lot of cash in seconds. But is all really worth the risk that come with it.

I think that some gambling is ok. But you haft to really be able to set limits for your self and know when to walk away, or else you could end up with any empty bank account and bills and food to buy and the chance of winning big is not worth losing everything that you worked hard for. If you are the kind person that just seems to take everything over board then do not go anywhere near gambling at all. Or you might just wake up one morning and wonder where everything went. All your friends money and your house. I am that kind of person and that's why I stay away form it as much as I can. When I start gambling I find that I'm always chasing the high you get from winning. But I always come out losing because of that.

The other day I was trying my hand at some online gambling again and I start to think that it funny how I always win for a bit then out of know where I start losing. Which made start thinking about how easy it would be to program the game I was playing to  let you win and then take all your money. It just math and all takes is changing some of the numbers in the program and the house will always come out on top in the end. Keep in mind I'm not saying that this is actually done. I'm just saying that it would not be hard to actually do.

I have gamble but luckily I stopped my self before I got in too deep. I stopped after getting engaged. I start to think why I'm wasting all this money I never win it back and even when I win it not enough to cover my losses  and then there's the time that it takes I spending hours on end at my computer just so I could feel the high of maybe winning some money.

So I have decide not gamble anymore I would rather. Use my money to take my woman out, or buy something I really want. It not worth the risk. I would rather work hard and make something of my self and then try to when big at gambling. Now I'm not saying I would not be happy if I did, I just do not think that it worth the risk there's to many unknowns in it.   The following is list of step that has helped me step away form  online gambling.


1. Start going out with your friends more (as long as they are not going to Gambling)
2. Find a hobbies that you can put time into
3. Spend more time with family
4.Start trying to better your self
5.Find your self( get to know your self better)
6.Watch movies
7. find a sport to play.

There are a lot more ways to help you but these are the main ones that I have found that have helped me a lot to break the chains of gambling.

I know that post was kind of off topic but I want to share some of my life with you.