Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

The Expendables 3: perview

The Expendables has been I great set of movie, they are one the few movies that I can watch over and over again. They are just action packed masterpiece and top of that with every new movie they just keep adding more and more of my fav action movie stars.  The Expendables 3 seems like it is not going disappoint. The cast for Expendables is top notch Sylvester Stallone, Weseley Snipes, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jason Statham, Harrison Ford, Ronda Rousey, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Antonio Banderas and  with the addition of Mel Gibson easily one of my top 5 favorite action actors of all time. I cant wait to see Barney and his time take down Conrad Stonebanks. I would say more about the plot but I would rather just like this trailer do the talking for me. Check back after the 15 of August for a full review of the movie.