Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

South Park, Whats going on.

Season 16 has sucked so far. It seems like they are running out of ideas. They are not even pushing the line anymore. I have not laugh at any of the new episode well maybe the first episode, I did. But the rest well sucked. Cartman dose not hate the jews anymore. What is that like come on what where they think. It not South park anymore. They should just stop if this is the shit that the rested of the season is going to be fulled with. My question is why are they doing this. Did someone sue them or something. Or is it just south parks time to go.  What with tonight video, anti bullying like south park was about pushing the line. is now about installing value or something like come fuck that shit. This show is starting to go down hill. I'm going to give south park one more shot and then if it still sucks I'm going to stop watching this season :(, Like Kenney has not even been killed this season.