Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Game of Thrones: The Night Lands, Season 2 Ep 2

"The Night Lands" another top notch Game of Thrones episode. I'm so happy to see on tv show or movie that is based off a book actually follow the book to the 'T' like Game of Thrones dose.The latest episode of Game Thrones, "The Night Lands", adds even more converse to the land of Westeros. With Theon Garyjoy back with his Father lord of the iron island. How was firmly reject king Robs offer to make him king of the iron island again. And has deiced to pay the iron price to make himself a king again.But he will not be fighting the Lannister 's, which only laves  one place he could be sailing his army's too. Theon Garyjoy has a hard choice to make, between family and the ones that have raised to the man that he is now.

Tyrion  was start to really show off his power and  start to replace the queens and king men with his own. He sent the Lord commander of city watch to join the nights watch.I will say that when Tyrion had the commander man turn against him and take away, was easily my Favorite scene. 

Their is so much more I could say about what happened in this episode but I do not want to spoil it ,for those who have not yet seen it. But I will say it dose seem like they are rushing alot of the plot points this season. I also start to notice that there is not much linking the story lines together anymore, whit Ned Stark dead and gone.But from the books, I know that it will all soon be closely tied together. I can not wait to see how they bring the next part of the books to life. 

My Rating for this episode is a 8.5/10. 

Episode : 3 

What Is Dead May Never Die,



From that little video, it looks like thing in Westeors are going to the heat up and start to boil over in the fight for power. Looks Tyrion going to have his hand full and Theon going the to make a choice that will shape the rest of his life. I can not wait to see what comes of this episode.