Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Shaytards: RIP Malachi

After watching the Shaytards over the past 3 years, I was really sad to here about Malachi passing on to the other side. I could not image how the Shaytards our feeling right now, after losing part of there life. I can not even think, how I would feel if my dog passed on. I feel that Malachi has become a part of the viewers life with us ever, even meeting him. I wished that dogs could live for every, but they can not. Even knowing that dog must move on before we do, dose not make it any easier when they lave us for the better place.Our harts go out to Shaytards form everyone here at Terrabitez. I know how hard it can be when one day your dogs running around and the next he gone. It is just not right and any that tells you it just a pet, as not found the pet that they fall in love with yet and have no idea what they our saying. For those readers that have not seen the last video with Malachi init here it is.