Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Clash of the TItians

                                 I finally got to see the movie Clash of the Titians 2010. Which is a remake of the 1981. I have never seen the 1981 Clash of the Titians but if it is anything like the 2010 one then it will be worth a watch. The acting in Clash of the Titians is grate I could not find one part with any acting that was less then grate. This movie keeps you on the edge of your seat from the start. Every time they go into battle you can not stop hoping that none of the charters die. I really enjoyed the story behind the movie. Of course I do not know much about Greek mythology so the this story could be completely wrong. All I can say is give it a chance if you have not all ready.


 
 
 

 
 
 
If you have any movie, tech , or games that you want us to reported/reviews send me a Email at canadianrangers@hotmail.com