Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol: Over rated

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol is like when you put to much vinegar on your fires, It dose not make it any better. Where if you get the right amount of vinegar your fires will be great. Mission Impossible start out really strong, but soon fall apart. I do not get where all this it great movie shit came from. No it was to long.

The action scene where great, but they where speared out by  boring drawn out dialog. Yes I get their is need for story building dialog, But not this much.The acting was nothing to brag about. I just did not fine any joy in watching this movie. Tom Crusie did ok but he was not at the top of his game in this movie.Simon Pegg tried to provide some comic relief, but lets just say at times it work, but there where way more times it did not. The story line behind this Mission Impossible was also not that good,there really was not that much Impossible aspect to it. I think that if the cut the movie down to just over 1 hour it would be great.

This Mission Impossible  was disappointing, I went to movie all ready to see this great action movie and all I saw was this poor action film. Easy I know so many people love this movie. I just do not see it. I think that the Mission Impossible where cash cow that is now dry and ready to ship to the slaughterhouse to be turned into McDonald.Yes ok you can say it been in threats for so long it must be good, no their just has been nothing else on.

Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol, ok so here my rating, 6.5/10. It is not bad but it is way  over rated there is nothing great about. It was just great planing on when to release the movie to get the most money out of it.