Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Devil inside: movie review

The devil inside was honestly one of the worst horror movies I've seen in a long time. The only good part of the movie was the starting. But about five minutes into the movie it fell apart.The whole free hand, documentary camera style just did not work. I was hoping that this movie was going to be as good as it looked in the trailer, but I was very disappointed. The acting in this movie did not fit in at all. The effect where ok but, could have been better.

Some of the movie made no sense at all. like when the priest get possessed and still can be in a church. Is not right when the demons are supposed to hate religious objects. I can believe that this movie sold out on the first  weekend. But I guess I can the trailer made it look so good.

I could not even fine one part that made feel scared at all. The movie actually made me laugh.I think if they took this story that is real or so they say and filmed it like actually movie, with out any  of the free hand camera. The whole way they picked to do this movie was wrong. Which is unfortunate, because I think that it could have been a real good, movie.

I'm going to give this movie a 2.5/10. Do not even wasted your time with it. The only way I will buy this movie is if it was free or better yet they pay me to take the movie.