Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Why Cant we we every get a good game in the summer

Why do all all the good games start to come out as soon as we all start school. Is it to make us fail in our class. Yes I know it for the xmas rush but, I think that If one of the good games that came out during that time came out at the start or some where in the summer it would make just as much or more money then it dose coming out after the summer.

I think this because all summer I find my self setting around  with nothing to do and no good games to play yes there are some games that I did not get last year but by now I have forgotten all about them and do not wanted them I wanted a new game but there are not any. Which is sad. Cause even if one the smaller games that I was not going to get was to come out in the summer I think most of us would go get for something new to play and for that game their would be way less games to try to beat. I just can understand the gaming world sometimes.

But I can not do much to change it all I can do is put this post  up about. Summer sucks for gaming, but in way that is a good thing that way we can all get outside in see the big flaming ball that we never see anyother time.