Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Need a new tv show

So  as you all know this summer tv as been like its rain. Meaning there is hardly ever anything good on tv but once in a red moon we get a storm of good tv shows or movies.I have been looking for a new tv show and just can not find one.

This summer sucks for tv for the most part.Combat Hospital and Rookie Blue are not bad but that only  two hr at night once a week watch just dose not cut it at all. It sucks when there is nothing on tv.

What I want to know is what  you guys have been watching all summer or if you are like me and just can not find a good show that you feel like watching every night or day it is on. It seem like  they like but out all their shows when it is harder for every one to find time to watch but that life I guess or better yet that is TV.
So send me a email telling me what you have been watching all summer on tv and I just might go watch and see what I think of it.

My email is thorne19@hotmail.com send your emails their.