Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dose Hollywood Need some new ideas?

Is it just me, or is Hollywood running out of ideas for their big blockbusters. It is becoming hard and hard, for me to sit through a whole movie from start to end. After watching most movie for about ten minutes, I find that I'm able to tell what is going to happen for the rest of the movie. Not all the little details, but the overview of the movie.All movie are starting to look the same.I think that haft the problem is that  most of the movie of same genres. Like all the action pack movies that are being released right now.I know that Hollywood analyse the world and base their next movie on their finding.But I think that leads to alot of the same movie being released at the same time.


But we should not just hate on Hollywood that have been at this for along time and it must be hard not to fall back on plot lines of older movies of the same genre. But the sad fact is it leads to us as viewers being able to see the movie unfold, by watching the first couple of minutes. Which just means Hollywood has to start adding alot of twist and turns into the movie to keep movie entertaining for us viewers.