Pages

Monday, March 12, 2012

21 Jump street ( this weeked)

I have been looking forward to seeing this movie  from the first time that I seen its  trailer. It looks to be a action packed comedy.Its even got Ice cube init, How can you go wrong with Ice cube playing a main role in this movie. I mean this could be a let down but from everything else beyond Ice cube this movie looks to have the making to be a ok movie. I would have said the making to be a great movie but we all know that the higher we get our hopes with movie like 21  jump street the more of a let down it will be. But what could beat to failures as cops going under cover as teenagers in a highschool to busted a dealer. These two undercover cop Schmidt and Jenko behind all the rules, just to prove that they are good cops.Here is the trailer I hope it pumps you up to see it as much as it has me: